When a serious accident interrupts your life, you need to team up with reliable personal injury lawyers you can count on, attorneys with a long history of success who are compassionate, honest, and driven to win.
- We’ll investigate the accident to figure out who is at fault, and we’ll handle gathering the evidence, including witness statements, photographs, and all other documents. You don’t have to worry about keeping or organizing anything, because we’ll do it all.
- We will open claims with all insurance companies involved and field insurance phone calls so you don’t have to. If you have property damage as well as physical injuries, we’ll manage those claims, too.
- If you need help scheduling doctor’s appointments and tests, we’ll assist you. We’ll keep in contact with the doctors treating your injuries.
- We’ll calculate your out-of-pocket expenses and your case value. We can keep track of medical billing and any liens or expenses you owe. We’ll negotiate with doctors to keep your medical costs down so that you can keep more of your money.
- We’ll demand and negotiate a settlement on your behalf. If we can’t reach an agreement with the insurance company, then we’ll fight for you in court.
What makes us right for your case?
For more than 20 years, accident victims have put their trust in us to handle cases such as motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall injuries, wrongful death, and other negligent situations which result in injury. We have earned our unparalleled reputation by consistently giving our clients first-class service, helping to restore hope and their quality of life, and never giving up until full compensation has been achieved. While we are proud of the results we have attained, we are even prouder of the difference we have made in the lives of our clients.
No one ever expects to be involved in an accident, but when you have been in one, having the right personal injury attorneys by your side is key. With offices in Marlton, Philadelphia, Newark, and Allentown, we make it easy and convenient to hire an experienced attorney. Call us today at (856) 778-5500, and see for yourself.