2014 Paralegal Scholarship
The Console & Hollawell Paralegal Scholarship is open to students attending community colleges‚ technical schools or business schools in the United States pursuing degrees or certifications in paralegal studies‚ legal assistant‚ court reporting or other law-related field.
Eligibility Requirements to Apply
Applicants must meet following criteria: U.S. citizen‚ student attending community college or business school in the above-mentioned fields. Must submit proof of enrollment or plans to enroll in said program.
- Proof of high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- The Console & Hollawell 2014 Paralegal Scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses.
- A check for $500 will be made payable to the award recipient’s college or school to cover these expenses.
- All applicants must complete the downloadable application from this page and submit a 500 word essay on why he or she believes in the American civil justice system.
- All applicants must also include a valid transcript reflecting their high school graduation/GED equivalency and proof of acceptance and enrollment in their school or community college. Failure to include all required materials will result in immediate rejection of the application.
Where to Send Completed Applications
Completed applications must be submitted no later than July 15‚ 2014. Applications should be emailed to Jonathan Lister at email@example.com with the subject line “2014 Legal Assistance Scholarship” or mailed to: Console & Hollawell‚ P.C. Attn: Jonathan Lister 525 Route 73 North‚ Suite 177 Marlton‚ NJ 08053.
The Console & Hollawell Paralegal Scholarship recipient will be notified of the selection on or about August 15‚ 2014. Non-winning applicants will not receive individual notification.