2014 Paralegal Scholarship
The Console & Hollawell Paralegal Scholarship is a $500 scholarship opportunity open to students pursuing degrees or certifications in paralegal studies‚ legal assistant studies‚ court reporting, or any other law-related field from community colleges‚ technical schools, or business schools in the United States.
Deadline to Submit Application: July 15‚ 2014
Eligibility and Award
Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must hold a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must attend or plan to attend a community college, technical school, or business school
- Pursuing degrees or certifications in paralegal studies, legal assistant studies, court reporting, or another law-related field.
About the award:
- The Console & Hollawell 2014 Paralegal Scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses.
- A check for $500 will be made payable directly to the award recipient’s college or school to cover these expenses.
How to Apply
All applicants must complete the downloadable application below.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION
In addition, all applicants must submit:
- A 500 word essay on why they believe in the American civil justice system. (We will not consider applications submitted without essays)
- Submit proof of high school diploma or GED equivalent and a valid high school transcript
- Proof of acceptance and enrollment in their school or community college.
Failure to include all required materials will result in immediate rejection of the application.
Where to Send Completed Applications
Completed applications must be submitted by July 15‚ 2014. Applications should be emailed to [email protected] with the subject line “2014 Paralegal Scholarship” or mailed to:
Console & Hollawell‚ P.C.
Attn: Scholarship Manager
525 Route 73 North‚ Suite 177
Marlton‚ NJ 08053
The Console & Hollawell Paralegal Scholarship recipient will be notified of the selection on or about August 15‚ 2014. Non-winning applicants will not receive individual notification.