Don’t miss out on your ONLY chance to get the money you deserve!
Telephone and office consultations are always FREE of charge to our clients. If you wish to meet in person but are unable to come to our offices, we are happy to come to you—at home, at work, or in a medical facility.
Contact one of our New Jersey or Pennsylvania personal injury attorneys today!
- 525 Route 73 N, #117
- Marlton, New Jersey, 08053
- Phone: (856) 778-5500
- 1650 Market Street, Suite 3600
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19103
- Phone: (215) 225-2040
- One Gateway Center
- Suite 2600
- Newark, New Jersey, 07102
- Phone: (973) 416-1146
- 3477 Corporate Parkway
- Suite 1000
- Center Valley, Pennsylvania, 18034
- Phone: (610) 432-2112
Driving Directions to Console & Hollawell’s Marlton Office
For driving directions to our Marlton office enter 525 Route 73 North, Marlton, NJ 08053 into Google Maps or your GPS navigation to get easy directions on how to find us. We are located directly behind Bertucci’s on Route 73. If you have any trouble with the directions please give us a call immediately (856) 778-5500 and we will be happy to assist you.
What to Expect When You Call an Attorney
To some clients, the idea of contacting a lawyer can seem intimidating. The legal process is complex, and not every attorney has a reputation for being friendly and approachable. You need help and compassion right now, not convoluted legalese or a bigger burden on your shoulders.
If you’re reluctant to call a lawyer because you’re not sure what to expect, let us help. Here are a few things you should know:
- When you first contact us, we will ask you some questions. The reason for this is because your case is unique. No one else is facing a situation quite like yours – one with the same accident, the same injuries, the same person at fault.We need to know as much as possible about your situation to determine what your options are and what to do next. You deserve better than a cookie-cutter legal strategy – and when you choose our firm, you’ll get it.
- At Console & Hollawell, the consultation is always free. Once you become a client, we’ll handle your case on what’s called a “contingency basis.” This just means you only pay a percentage of what we get for you – and nothing between now and the time your case resolves.
- We’re here to get information and give information. From you, we need to know the details that are important to your claim, like what happened to you and what injuries you suffered. But we also want to help you understand your rights and options and what laws and exceptions apply to your case.
- Everyone at our firm is here to help you. You’re not bothering us when you ask questions. We know the claims process can be confusing, but we’ll keep the legalese to a minimum and give you straight answers that are actually helpful. Remember, we work for you.
- It’s okay if you have never sued anyone before, or if you think you’re not “the kind of person who sues.” You’re the kind of person who isn’t about to let someone else’s careless behavior control your life, right? And we’re the people who will make sure you get what’s fair.
- Don’t worry about a trial. Chances are, your claim probably won’t go to trial. Only a tiny percentage of personal injury lawsuits ever make it to the courtroom. If your claim does go to trial, there will be plenty of time between now and then for us to build your case and help you prepare.
- This whole process could take some time. Personal injury claims and lawsuits can take months, even years. Dealing with the injuries on a daily basis can be frustrating. No attorney can promise you a quick resolution, but what we can promise is that we fight to get our clients the maximum amount of compensation they deserve, and that we do everything we can to get them their money sooner rather than later.If you’re having problems in the meantime, talk to us – we might be able to help.
- If English isn’t your native language, we can provide a translator for you. We want to make sure you understand what’s going on in your case and that we answer all of your questions – which means we can’t allow language to be a barrier.
Feel more at ease now? We hope so. Our office is known for providing personal attention to every member of our client family. We want to be the approachable attorneys you feel comfortable sharing your problems with, so we can help you. (Don’t think we’re not aggressive, though – we just save the legal jargon and the hardline negotiating for the other side!)
What to Bring to an Office Visit
We understand that you’ve got a lot going on right now, so it’s important to make the most of the time you spend meeting with us.
When you visit our office for the first time, we’re going to gather as much relevant information to help with your claim as possible. You can help us make your office visit productive by bringing with you any information regarding your accident, including:
- Any police or incident reports you have
- Any documentation you have received from your own insurance company or the other party’s insurance company
- Any discharge papers or other documentation from a hospital or medical provider
- A copy of your own auto insurance policy, if your accident involved a motor vehicle
- Any estimates to repair any property damage that resulted from the accident
- Your driver’s license or state-issued I.D. card
- Your health insurance card
You may not have all of these documents. That’s okay. Just bring with you any information you do have that relates to your accident and your insurance coverage – and relax! We’re here to make things easier for you, not harder.
What Happens Next
When you first contact us, we’ll gather your information. We may want to investigate your situation further to make sure we’re able to give you the most accurate guidance, so it’s possible we’ll take some time to have our whole team of experienced attorneys discuss the various angles of your case.
Don’t worry – we promise we’ll get in touch with you promptly, with the answers to your questions.
After You Join Our Client Family
Once you sign the little bit of paperwork necessary to officially become our client, we can do a lot more to help you.
- We’ll handle any phone calls, forms, and other interactions with the insurance companies involved in your case. This doesn’t just make sure you’re not being taken advantage of, but it also frees up your time so you can focus on recovery and on getting your life back on track.
- It can be stressful to keep getting medical bills and unclear Explanation of Benefits documents in the mail, but once we’re on the case, these documents aren’t your problem anymore. Just send your medical bills directly to us, and we’ll make sure they’re getting paid on time by the right parties.
- If you need help finding a doctor or scheduling an appointment, we’ll do the legwork for you. We want to make things as easy on you as possible.
- Can’t afford your medical bills? Let us know. We may be able to work out an arrangement with your doctor so you can get the treatment you need now and not have to pay until your case resolves.
- Does your claim include property damage, like a smashed or totaled car? Dealing with a property damage claim can be frustrating, but it doesn’t have to be. We’ll handle it for you.
What can you expect after you hire the right personal injury lawyer? You should be able to feel like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders. You no longer have to worry about a lot of the tasks that make the whole situation so overwhelming.
Before you hire a lawyer, ask yourself whether the idea of him or her handling your case makes you feel like everything is going to be okay. You deserve for your claim to be in the hands of someone you can trust.
Our Locations and Hours
Console & Hollawell’s main office location is located in Marlton, NJ, on Route 73. We have staff available from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. We also offer call center service and online live chat capabilities 24/7.
To better serve our clients, we have additional offices located in:
- Newark, NJ
- Philadelphia, PA
- Allentown, PA
For your convenience, these offices are accessible by public transportation options and are located near local landmarks, so you can get there and find them easily.
Get Help without Leaving Home
We’re always happy to meet with current and potential clients in person, but we also know that you’ve got a lot on your plate right now. If you can’t make it to our office and you’re not feeling up to having us visit you in person, we’ll help you any way we can. Other ways we interact with clients include:
- By phone. It’s completely free to talk to our attorneys, paralegals, and support staff members over the phone as often as you need. With our 24/7 call center, it’s easy to leave us a message on your schedule, even outside our standard business hours. We’ll return your call promptly every time – no matter what.
- By email. If you want updates on your case but don’t have time to spend in the office or on the phone, we’ll communicate with you by email.If you’re a new client seeking representation, you can use the contact form or live chat option to request your free, confidential case evaluation any time of the day. We can even send you important documents securely by email so you can fill them out when and where you’re most comfortable.
The Sooner You Act, the Better
You might not realize it, but when you begin pursuing a personal injury claim matters.
Every case is subject to deadlines, known in the legal world as “statutes of limitations.” These deadlines are often shorter than you’d think. If you miss these deadlines, you’ll lose your right to pursue a claim – no matter how serious your injuries are or how reckless the person or entity who caused your accident was.
Is it fair that waiting too long can cost you your rights? No. But, unfortunately, it happens all the time. Victims who are trying to “tough it out,” to go on with their lives, finally find that they need help – only to learn that it’s too late.
Don’t let this happen to you – protect your rights by getting a lawyer involved from the start.
What deadlines could impact your claim?
- The general statute of limitations (there are exceptions) for personal injury claims in New Jersey and Pennsylvania is two years from the date of your injury, but…
- Claims against certain parties, like government entities, can require you to notify them of a claim within 90 days – and…
- The evidence that supports your claim – video surveillance footage, safety hazards on dangerous premises, even witnesses to your accident – can begin to disappear within days of your accident – leaving you without proof of the other party’s negligence.
When you’re first beginning your claim, you don’t know what kind of requirements might apply to your situation – and without knowing the details of your unique case, neither do we.
That’s why it’s essential to discuss the details of your accident with an attorney as soon as possible. The longer you wait, the more you put your rights at risk.
What’s the Best Way to Get in Touch?
You’re already dealing with a lot of questions and decisions. At Console & Hollawell, we strive to offer numerous ways for accident victims to contact us and get the help they need. We want you to be able to choose the method of communication that you’re most comfortable with, but we don’t want you to feel overwhelmed by all of the options.
Whether you choose to pick up the phone, fill out a form, or speak with one of our live chat agents, we can assure you that we’ll be in touch as soon as possible to evaluate your claim. We know that your accident is serious and that you need help immediately. You can count on us to treat your claim with the urgency it deserves, from day one until the day your case closes.
Contact Console & Hollawell Now!
You only have one chance to pursue a claim. If you don’t take action early enough, or if you choose an attorney who doesn’t fight to get you the most money possible, you’ll lose that chance. There are no do-overs, no second chances. So you need the right attorney on your side from the start.
What Are You Looking For in an Attorney?
The truth is, you’re probably not sure what to look for in a lawyer, especially if you’ve never been involved in an accident claim before.
What You Want in a Law Firm
You want your claim in the hands of a firm where the attorneys are compassionate toward you and the problems you’re going through, but who are also aggressive when it comes to negotiating the most money possible for your case.
You want lawyers with the skills and experience to take your case to trial and win, if necessary, but you also want your attorneys to try as hard as possible to achieve a settlement that compensates you fully without the cost of taking the suit to court.
You want to choose a firm that has earned awards and recognition from objective publications and professional legal associations – because you might not be familiar with the traits that make a good lawyer, but these sources are.
What Makes Console & Hollawell the Right Choice for Your Claim?
At Console & Hollawell, we balance our determination to never back down on pursuing your claim with empathy for our clients – because we have been in accidents ourselves, so we really do understand what you’re going through.
With 20+ years of experience and an exclusive focus on personal injury cases, we’ve been practicing law long enough to know when it’s better to take a case to trial and when it’s better to settle. We’ll guide you through making the right decisions about your claim. We take negotiating a maximum settlement on your behalf seriously, and we’ll never urge you to take an offer that’s less than you deserve.
Over the thousands of cases we have handled, we’ve cultivated a record of success – including a 97 percent success rate – that means even more to us than all the awards we have won.
Yet despite the success rate and our many six- and seven-figure settlements, we know that it’s not dollar amounts, percentages, or case numbers that count. What matters most of all is what we’re able to do for our clients – and that’s a lot. See for yourself.
For your free, confidential case review, call Console & Hollawell today at (856) 778-5500, or at the office location nearest you.
To get help with your personal
Please call us at
for a free consultation
Frequently Asked Questions
You’ve Got Questions?
We’ve Got Answers.
Click the button below
to get started.
“They followed through
They always had somebody working on
my case, so if I ever had any questions
they were right there.”
“The best lawyers.
They know exactly how to get you
back on your feet. Now I can go on
with my life and be happy.”
“They’re the best.
They made it easy for me to manage
my work and home life. They took
care of everything.”
“They organized everything.
They gave me peace of mind and
confidence that ultimately there
would be a fair outcome.”